Popular posts from this blog
Butter Knife: ease to bind view in activity
ButterKnife is an open source that eases the way to bind view in activity class. Below is the example: 1. In build gradle, compile 'com.jakewharton:butterknife:8.5.1' annotationProcessor 'com.jakewharton:butterknife-compiler:8.5.1' 2. Suppose there are two buttons having id - android :id= "@+id/hiBtn" android :id= "@+id/byeBtn" 3. In activity .java class, a. Initialize your binding button variable as- @BindView (R.id. hiBtn ) Button hiBtn ; @BindView (R.id. byeBtn ) Button bye Btn ; b. For Activity class, in onCreate() method, ButterKnife. bind ( this ); For Fragment class, in onCreateView() method View view = inflater.inflate(R.layout.fancy_fragment, container, false ); ButterKnife.bind( this , view); c. And the button click event as, ...
Prosperity on its way!
Horses belong to animal family that is royal and strong, they are also symbol for luck and prosperity. For the affection I have for animals, I thought of showcasing it through my painting. The below one is really eye catchy for me! Many people appreciated it especially painting experts :) What else I can ask for....

Comments
Post a Comment